Wednesday 13 February 2008

Sedna Webcast - Client / Server Tasks

Just a link to the latest webcast, 3pm GMT today, Wednesday 13th February, all about Client & Server Tasks in Sedna.

https://cdcsoftware.webex.com/cdcsoftware/onstage/g.php?d=713618959&t=a

There is also one later in the day for those in the Americas.

I am looking forward to this one, trying to grasp how client scripting has been changed is essential to allowing customisers to really get the best out of the application.

See you there (well, not really)

3 comments:

sumitdipsite2005 said...

Hi PivDev,

I attended the webcast for the Client Task part, but was somehow unable to attend the Server Task part of the presentation. As i thought i would find the webcast recording the next day on eService.But Alas, there is none to be found on the eService site. So can you please provide me with the recording of this webcast?
I really need it very badly!

PivDev said...

Sumit

Sorry, I have not got a recording, but I would check back on eservice / epartner in the next couple of days, as I am sure it will be published.

Thanks for reading

sumitdipsite2005 said...

Hi PivDev,

The recording for the Client/Server task have been posted on the eService site.
But it is in .arf format, and WebEx player is unable to play it for me. Can you please recommend which player to use for viewing it?