Monday 17 March 2008

Fustrated again

Still in the middle of getting Sedna up and running.

First things first, the documentation still sucks.

I wanted a document which was - do these steps to get Sedna up and running using the OOB CMS as we have it.

What I am doing is going across many documents etc which are not clear which steps to do first, which are essential etc etc.

The client seems slow as well, but then I am running on VMWare, on a laptop, so will reserve judgement until I see it in production, well a better spec machine anyway.

Does look good though, I am still working on it, and will do a full review if I get time by the end of this week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what problems are you having?

Anonymous said...

what's your email? i'll send you the step by step doc to installing Sedna

PivDev said...

Anonymous - unfortunately I want to remain the same. If you could leave a comment with a link to the doc, I can pass it on to the rest of the interested parties.