Monday 8 June 2009

Regrets, I've had a few

It is with regret that I will not be submitting any more articles to this blog.

I have always wanted to keep my identity away from this blog, and tried hard over the years to do so, never discussing my current role in sufficient detail to allow the educated reader to know where I was or who I was.

Through my own fault, I have left this slip via using the same email address I log on to blogger as the sign up address for a social aggregator. This site took my posts on blogger and posted them to that site as well. Unfortunately, the other site had details published about who I was as well, and this came to the attention of Pivotal and then my current employer.

Whilst I have the support to continue from my current employer, I can not guarantee that any further posts would have an affect on my current position and future positions.

I thank you for reading my rants and praise since October 2007, and thank you for your comments.

Who knows, I may be back, but not here.

2 comments:

Peter Edstrom said...

That is sad to hear. This was one of the few (only active?) Pivotal CRM blogs out there.

Bhupesh Malhotra said...

This is really sad to hear. I came to this blog after a long time. I hope that you are back soon with your valuable thoughts on Pivotal CRM. They are truly worth following.

When you are back, please let me know your new blog... I promise not to link them together... (BTW, I still don't know your identity and I am ok to keep it that way if you prefer.)

Cheers,
Bhupesh.